Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Countdown

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I probly won't be going out opening morning now. I need to focus on fire wood right now. I'll be at it in the evening and hopefully Sunday am thogh!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Went home for lunch so I could shoot a little. 20 and 30 yard pins are driving tacks. 40, 50 and 60 will need a bit of an adjustment. Should get that done tonight. All I have left is digging out my clothes, washing, smoking and packing the bag. Can't get here soon enough!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
It's creepin in on us! I was trying to shoot my st's tonight (which are awesome!)

uploadfromtaptalk1411684019754.jpguploadfromtaptalk1411684027152.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
HA! I couldn't get the arrow to pull back through the target, so I was attempting to unscrew the head. I bled on the carpet in the man room, the coffee table and my kids little battery powered quad. lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
HA! I couldn't get the arrow to pull back through the target, so I was attempting to unscrew the head. I bled on the carpet in the man room, the coffee table and my kids little battery powered quad. lmao

Dude! Them ST's are so friggin sharp my thumb,middle finger and index finger looked like a bloody mess after unscrewing the points before pulling out my arrows from the block........any I was being as careful as I could!!! It won't happen again! I went and got a BH wrench! Lol

My Muzzys always end up about 3" through the back of the target. I always shoot them with dull blades when practicing. I pull the arrow from the front of the target until the BH just enters the foam. Then I turn the shaft to start to unscrew the BH, once it is loose I push the shaft back through and remove the BH. Then I pull out the arrow. But, you fixed blade guys may just need more band-aids then I do.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
The wait is finally over... Spending the day taking care of some last minute things like firing up the smoker and finding the rest of my hunting crap.

Can't wait till somebody knows something!

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I think I did one better with the slick tricks should of got stichs but just super glued it. Gave it a good jerk to get it out of target and hit my hand when it came out.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411755263861.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411755263861.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 64