Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Countdown

angelzd28

I have a question about the "I know something threads"? Can you know something about yourself or does spomeone else have to shoot a deer for you to know soemthing? Just wanna get tit right so i dont look like a idiot if I post one this year,.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
There are no set rules on the IKS threads. Most are started by someone else that got the tip in a text, but feel free to initiate your own as well!

rsmith

I will make sure my deer is dead this year before telling Chad to start an IKS thread. :smiley_blackeye:

nothing you can do about that Joel, that was one TOUGH SOB and we were all on your side, but hey its round 2 this year hope you slay him dead this year!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ever shoot baskets after lifting weights? I worked on firewood all day then tried to shoot. I am thinking my shots were a bit off due to this. I never had any luck shooting hoops after lifting. I threw bricks at that rim every time. I am thinking the arm pump from firewood gave me similar results tonight. Oh well. There is tomorrow.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I was excited as hell getting to be able to hunt with my brother in law on opening day for the first time in 6 years...Unfortunately my work is making everybody work on that day mandatory....man, was I pissed?! Daggumit. I think opening day for deer season should be a holiday. So I can say sorry boss I can't work. Grrrrr

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I have a question about the "I know something threads"? Can you know something about yourself or does spomeone else have to shoot a deer for you to know soemthing? Just wanna get tit right so i dont look like a idiot if I post one this year,.

We call those "selfies". I did it a couple years ago and it wasn't long before everyone figured it out.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Unfortunately my work is making everybody work on that day mandatory....man, was I pissed?! Daggumit. I think opening day for deer season should be a holiday. So I can say sorry boss I can't work. Grrrrr

Same here. Have to work a shut down Friday night \ Saturday morning. Was supposed to be this weekend but got postponed to next. I'll be able to hunt the afternoon, but I'm gonna be dead balls tired.

I'd like to be excited, but temps near 80 degrees on Saturday and Sunday are not my cup of tea. I'll hunt Saturday morning just to get my feet wet. The wife and I are heading to Bennezette PA one day this week to see some elk. Those sized antlers should get me fired up a little for the weekend. I'll be sure to post some photos when we return.