Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TripleA88 trail cam pics

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
I walked in about 6:20 AM yesterday to my stand and had 2 sets of eyes near it. I kept my head light on them but couldn't tell which deer they were. They sort of hopped off, stopped and looked back a few times. Camera check reveals he was one of them. I got in the stand and my drop away came loose due to a snag on the pull up so I was pretty much dead in the water. The combination of all this and not being there when he showed in daylight over the weekend I'll use as a sign to hold off and catch him on down the road. The deer could be a stud in a year or 2. On the flip side I got to watch the piebald from a distance.

joejoe8

WOW, is it just me are does that buck look young. Not saying I could pass him, but man he's looks 3ish. Might just be that pic??

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'll bite Alex, IMO he'll gross 145-147. Awesome character for sure! Reminds me of a buck I killed in 06 that grossed 150 but netted 131". Prolly very similar on deductions as well.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Left side 55". Right side 68". 17" inside spread. 140" gross.

I would go with Ric's score though. I suck at the scoring game. Ric has been scoring since I was in diapers. lmao

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
My favorite buck in the woods made an appearance tonight after a no show for 2 weeks. He broke a 4 to 5 inch trash point off in the last 2 weeks. I've been bouncing around between work trying to get eyes on him... nothing.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Replace those batteries or you won't be getting pics of crap in a day or so. Lol