Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

G5 Prime Defy

at1010

*Supporting Member*
.......................shot this bow today I am in love!

I never have shot a bow in my life and just felt like WOW! This bow is smooth, easy to draw, solid ass MFing back wall, and felt better than the PSE, Elite, Hoyt, and others I shot.

Boys, this might be the next one:pickle::pickle::pickle:

Strother23

Columbus, OH
Yea I've been wanting to shoot a Prime bow at a hunting show or a dealer. I always see the advertisement of the parallel cams being smooth. Seems interesting. It's good to hear a positive review

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Yea I've been wanting to shoot a Prime bow at a hunting show or a dealer. I always see the advertisement of the parallel cams being smooth. Seems interesting. It's good to hear a positive review

honest to god i have shot a LOT of bows. They all feel about the same to me. I like Mathews, I liked my hoyt a lot! shot everything else too! Never shot a bow that just felt......GREAT!

I am a bit excited!

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
.......................shot this bow today I am in love!

I never have shot a bow in my life and just felt like WOW! This bow is smooth, easy to draw, solid ass MFing back wall, and felt better than the PSE, Elite, Hoyt, and others I shot.

Boys, this might be the next one:pickle::pickle::pickle:
I bought one last year and I love it. I sold a Hoyt Carbon Matrix to "downgrade" to the Defy.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Great to hear!! There are so many great bows out there these days you cannot go wrong. If you have an Elite dealer anywhere near you make sure you give the Energy 32 & 35 a try!! You will not be disappointed!!

So this bow shop in TX here is like no other. I literally lined up

G5, Elite, PSE, Bowtech, (didnt shoot MAthews but could have), Shot new hoyt too!

Not one of them was like the g5 overall. The elite shoots smooth and has great let off (4lbs of back pressure? I think), but a little heavy/bulky in my opinion. I honestly loved the G5 so much I feel like I could go work selling them for them. Really just fantastic, bow I cant wait to go shoot again.