Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cotty's Cam Pics 2014

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It's been a slow start to the camera season, but, for the most part, I've only had one camera out. I did hang a second camera about two weeks ago that I'm gonna check later on today.

I checked yesterday's camera and, other than a few fawns, this is the best thing that showed up. He's a decent buck that I would love to say I'd pass on, but my itchy trigger finger always seems to get the best of me. LOL! In the ideal world, I hope one of my boys gets a crack at this one.

PICT1311.jpgPICT1328.jpg

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Here's the first pull from camera two on a different property. Some of you may remember that I have a four year history with a buck I named Jagger. This second camera is on the property where he has been and in the same spot where I've gotten pics of him the last 4 years. He didn't show up yet, but you never know. Here are the best 3 pics out of around 2700.

3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This same location produced Semper Fi last year. Named by Beener for the high and tight marine cut. I wonder if this one is a sibling. Semper Fi was bigger than this last year so I'm hoping he added some inches if he shows back up.