Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rabbit video

Huckleberry Finn

Youtube suggested this video for me...haven't watched the whole thing, but it's the nicest rabbit hunting video I've ever seen! Mostly the killing end of the runs, but pretty dang cool.

[video=youtube;9TO8di7cPEc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TO8di7cPEc[/video]

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That's a great video! Thanks for posting it. Sorta makes ya wonder why we waste so much time hunting deer!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow, thanks for posting this Steve, it was a great 25 minutes too reflect on what's coming up in a few short months..... Can't wait too see the girls!!!!!

Huckleberry Finn

Wow, thanks for posting this Steve, it was a great 25 minutes too reflect on what's coming up in a few short months..... Can't wait too see the girls!!!!!

I thought you'd like that. Some of those runs are picture perfect...where the bunny hops out onto the lane and hops towards you for 30 yards...how come that never happens to me?!?! Can't imagine shooting white rabbits against snow though

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The first full day I'm back I'm heading out with the girls and just leaning against a tree and close my eyes and just take it all in..... So looking forward too it!!!!