Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

cva or tc

As often as you miss, I would think you would stick with a shotgun! rotflmao

I have nothing further to add to this thread

he was hitting it not me

im looking more for a 250 yard and under gun , the traditions pursuit is looking mighty good at to 200

we were just goofing round trying to hit the cardboard at that distance 150 grains of pyrodex and hornady 250 grain sst's is what he was using

plus some one has to keep the slug makers in bussiness

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
he was hitting it not me

im looking more for a 250 yard and under gun , the traditions pursuit is looking mighty good at to 200

we were just goofing round trying to hit the cardboard at that distance 150 grains of pyrodex and hornady 250 grain sst's is what he was using

plus some one has to keep the slug makers in bussiness

Hell, if you can't hit a deer at 40y with a shotgun, what makes you think you are gonna hit one at 250? rotflmao

Can someone say double burn?

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Buy a T/C if you wanna fatten the pockets of a company whose chosen face is a liar and cheat. I don't give two shits how good their guns are, as long as Greg Ritz has anything to do with T/C, they'll never see a dime of my money. And to top it off, all my CVA's have been excellent guns and I'm sure the Accura I plan to buy will also be a great gun. BTW, gonna have a CVA Optima Elite with camo thumbhole stock, stainless barrel, and Bushnell Trophy 3x9 scope for sale real soon!!!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Buy a T/C if you wanna fatten the pockets of a company whose chosen face is a liar and cheat. I don't give two shits how good their guns are, as long as Greg Ritz has anything to do with T/C, they'll never see a dime of my money. And to top it off, all my CVA's have been excellent guns and I'm sure the Accura I plan to buy will also be a great gun. BTW, gonna have a CVA Optima Elite with camo thumbhole stock, stainless barrel, and Bushnell Trophy 3x9 scope for sale real soon!!!

Why you gettin rid of the Elite? And what caliber is it?

Beentown

CdBurner

My guess is Greg Ritz is the guy making the call on the plant closing, too?

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*

rotflmaorotflmaorotflmao - good for you Jessie - buy some more cheap off-shore crap and put more Americans out of work - dang boy - a lot of T/C workers are loseing their job as they move to the S&W plant - dam - well u know how u felt when you thought your job wuz on the line - the gruntz had nothing ta do with Greg Ritz'z law breaking - that a lame ass excuse - U HEAR DAT :smiley_baby::smiley_baby::smiley_baby::smiley_baby::smiley_baby:

Fugg - a English Company owns S&W - but at least the factory in the USA - pretty soon everything gon'a be chink shit - u yougsters are gon'a pay for dat in the long run - dang

Last edited:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
rotflmaorotflmaorotflmao - good for you Jessie - buy some more cheap off-shore crap and put more Americans out of work - dang boy - a lot of T/C workers are loseing their job as they move to the S&W plant - dam - well u know how u felt when you thought your job wuz on the line - the gruntz had nothing ta do with Greg Ritz'z law breaking - that a lame ass excuse - U HEAR DAT :smiley_baby::smiley_baby::smiley_baby::smiley_baby::smiley_baby:

Fugg - a English Company owns S&W - but at least the factory in the USA - pretty soon everything gon'a be chink shit - u yougsters are gon'a pay for dat in the long run - dang

I have all the respect in the world for you, but we'll never see eye to eye on this one. I'm not compromising my beliefs just to buy American. Greg Ritz is liar and a cheat, and yet I should ignore that simply because their guns are made in America? I have the freedom to choose where my money goes and I would likely still buy a CVA even if there was no "Ritz Factor" involved. I shouldn't have to buy anything just because it is American made or because American jobs are on the line. Nor should I be guilted into it either. The world is changing and me spending my money on non-American goods is not going to help or hurt the process. It is much, much bigger than me and a few hundred dollars...

tuffshot

The Crew
I have all the respect in the world for you, but we'll never see eye to eye on this one. I'm not compromising my beliefs just to buy American. Greg Ritz is liar and a cheat, and yet I should ignore that simply because their guns are made in America? I have the freedom to choose where my money goes and I would likely still buy a CVA even if there was no "Ritz Factor" involved. I shouldn't have to buy anything just because it is American made or because American jobs are on the line. Nor should I be guilted into it either. The world is changing and me spending my money on non-American goods is not going to help or hurt the process. It is much, much bigger than me and a few hundred dollars...

It depends on how many others with a few hundred dollars have your same feelings and yes it has hurt our economy buying non-American goods.
As for T/C they have a loyal customer in me due to their quaility and warrenty, (which I used once) and was very pleased with the service.

We should not turn this thread into a personal vendetta against a certain rep but look at the product itself reputation and the history behind it.
As long as the ML is safe and made of quaility materials about any of them can be worth buying.
Funny how name brands have their followers and promotors and yet the off brand just trys to defend theirs purchase. Wonder why?