Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mike's 2014-15 trail cam pics of dashed hopes

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
This time it's a real kick in the junk because the other camera check was lame. Oh well...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang Mike, that does suck! I've gotten into the habit of walking in front of my camera after its been reset just to make sure it takes my pic or video before I leave and haven't had any problems like this since.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Dang Mike, that does suck! I've gotten into the habit of walking in front of my camera after its been reset just to make sure it takes my pic or video before I leave and haven't had any problems like this since.

Ditto. I started doing that after I did what Mike did.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Don't feel bad Mike, I learned how to do it right by doing all the wrong things first! rotflmao I've done it more than once!

Last edited:

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Mike, that is a bummer, not all is lost though...I just found another one of my cameras had slipped into the down position (Xbowguys tree mount rigs) and took several pictures of the ground at the base of the tree...which would have worked out good if I had a jar of PB on the tree (for better antler pics) but all I got was grass and few raccoons. I have to remember to tighten these things up better.

good luck out there!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
All of the bucks at this property have shed. They shed between 9/2 and 9/11. I hope the yotes show up again.

Attachments

• PICT0030.jpg
    PICT0030.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 92
  • PICT0164.jpg
    PICT0164.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 94
  • PICT0352.jpg
    PICT0352.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 97