Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Quiver issue

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Im wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I switched from the standard diameter arrow to the thinner diameter Easton Full Metal Jackets and Im having a hard time keeping them in my quiver. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Dustin

Ricer2231

I used moleskin and stuck it down in the valleys of the quiver and they snap in good and solid now. Snap your arrows in there once ya get the moleskin on and leave it set for a couple days and the moleskin will hold good after that.

rsmith

I had the same problem with my fmj's, just a couple rubber bands did the trick for me.

Ricer2231

I used the thinner moleskin like what I used on my riser. It fits pretty tight but it definitely won't let your arrows fall out. I actually laid a strip of the moleskin across the notches and just used my Axis arrows to push it down into the slot.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
My quiver has a second set of notches below the larger, more standard notch. I can carry Flatlines and Axis arrows in the same quiver depending which notch they snap in to...

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Im in on the box game already, don't think it will get to me until around xmas tho LOL. I definitely have some things to throw in there. Ill be making the fix to the quiver this weekend. I looked at the Tight Spot quiver, a little too expensive for me right now.

I have the Alpine Soft Loc quiver and still like it and had it for many years now. The plastic back ended up cracking on it though and I replaced it with a strip of aluminum. Sometimes you have to modify things that work and for me that made it real nice and sturdy.