Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ArcherTL ?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If AF Basic is anything like the Army, we should all send him letters... 30 push ups per letter, 50 if they're from a girl... lol He'll HATE mail call.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I have a buddy going to Basic the same place i did 10 years ago. I plan to write him everyday with lipstick kisses on the envelope.. lmao

Better be careful doing that too much lmao. He might get pretty fuggin ripped doing all those push ups and come home and kick your ass lmao.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Better be careful doing that too much lmao. He might get pretty fuggin ripped doing all those push ups and come home and kick your ass lmao.

They will not teach him anything there they didn't teach me 10 years ago.. With age comes perfection ;)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Basic training is 8 1/2 weeks and packages are frowned upon but can make it through... letters are the preferred way of getting hold of him....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Frowned upon.. Hell.. At Ft Benning if you got a package from home, you got to push dirt while everyone else ate the cookies your mom sent..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Joe that explains a lot there buddy... just sayin.... Dang..... :smiley_arrogant: rotflmao

Damn AF... They were brutal at Benning... Imagine having to do push ups while everyone got to eat the cookies yo momma sent... HAHAHA.. It's like starving a puppy and kick it when it goes for food...

rrr

FYI! Just got this message from his gf...

so i just found out that i had his address wrong it should be
AB Lindelow Thomas
323 TRS/FLT B127 (Dorm A-8)
PCS 3
1320 Truemper St.
Lackland AFB, TX 78236