Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

teenbowhunter's trail cam pics 2014-2015

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Ya that's true, I don't know what he's doing. I do know the property has nowhere to duck hunt and I've barely ever gotten a pic of a yote on it but ya never know. What I do know is it has a huge trespassing and poaching problem. The LO put a sign up to let people know the property was being monitored by the game warden now and blocked off the main point of entrance to the property. His barrier was quickly destroyed and had this nice message spray painted on it. The man is in his eighties and recently had a stroke. He's still tough as nails and has been known to draw his gun on people but a lot of the people around there show no respect for him. I still haven't told him about this bc he's a sweet old guy and I feel bad but I probably should.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421622575.440985.jpg

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Those are some nice deer for sure! Why are you not able to hunt that farm next year?? With bucks like that I would for sure try and get back on that property.

Ya I will if I'm going to school in Ohio but it's looking like I'm gonna be going to school out in Colorado or Oregon . I would love to see what these guys look like next year if they make it though.

rsmith

Wow that is upsetting to hear, sound like there needs to be some law being laid down out at that property. I just can't believe how unbelieveable stupid, ignorant, and down right disrespectful people are.

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Talked to the LOs grandson tonight and I was wrong in my assumption about the sign. Someone else put the sign up and tried to block the property off and the grandson spray painted that message and tore it down. Some asshole who doesn't even have permission to be there is trying to scare everyone else off the property and is trying to take down everyone's stands and cams. That is some of the weirdest shit I've ever heard, hunting brings out the worst in some people. Also, I found out that the last really big buck I had pictures of is dead, the ten point that is my avatar ( not the bucks I just got pics of, those are big, not really big). That means the biggest three bucks I had pics of are for sure dead, and most of the others I've had trail cam pics of I am pretty sure are dead but I don't have any confirmation. That's a little discouraging but I'm still hopin...