Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

teenbowhunter's trail cam pics 2014-2015

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
:pickle::smiley_clap::pickle::smiley_clap::pickle:
A new one!!!!!! He only showed up once but its right next to the food plot. Corn still isn't out so he might be in there. The rye didn't come up, must've been bad seed, but the brassicas are sprouting up. Found a nice rubline on an oak ridge on the other side of the property and set up a cam, can't wait to check that one. I was so excited when I saw this guy peeking around that tree! He's definitely a shooter but what do you guys think on age and score? I was thinkin 3.5 to 4.5 maybe. This is a five yard shot from my stand, the cam is at the base of my tree.

Why do I think you have two different deer here? The first pic shows a buck clearly missing his left side brow and having a nice bladed 5-6" brow on his right side. Then the last 3 pics clearly shows a buck having both brows but being same in size and around 3-3.5" in length.

Am I the only one here seeing and thinking this?

Very nice deer regardless and hope you can get a crack at him/them. Shooters for sure IMO.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I know that pictures are only a minute apart but the long right brow is NOT present in the 2nd pic either plus the first buck appears to have a wider spread TOO.

IMO, you have a shooter 9 and 10 running together right now.

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Haha man I just went back and looked through the pics for about five minutes. Although I would love for it to be two different deer, I think it is the same deer. In the second pic he does have both brows, you can tell if you quickly switch between pics, it just blends with the tree behind when you look at the pic by itself. The right brow does appear rather large though, I think it might just look smaller in the other pics because of the angle. It's just hard to believe that two bucks would both have so much crap stuck on their left base and look so similar so close together. Also, in the fourth pic I think you can see the tip of the right brow showing over his left mb. Here's some other pics, let me know if you still think there are two bucks though, I could definitely be wrong. You could duplicate tabs on your computer if you want to switch between the pics. As far as the difference in spread goes I think they look closer in these pics.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
.........but where is the left brow in the first pic? Are my eyes just not seeing it? I'm talking about the pic where he appears to be "peeking" at the cam. It's the second pic in your last post.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I can also see both brows in the other pics as that's never been a question as they appear to be almost the same length but the first pic not only do I think the left brow is NOT present the other side brow looks longer than any of the brows in the other pictures.

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Ya thats the one I was saying it blends in with the small tree behind it. I agree that it looks a little longer than the ones in the other pics but I think thats just be due to the angle of his head in the other pics. It looks 1 to maybe 1.5 inches longer than the left brow but I think it might look longer because it looks like it extends with the tree. I just edited the pic to make them easier to see, left one is still kinda tough but its there

rsmith

Those are done sweet pics!!! Hope he gives you a wack at him! And it is hard to see his first left brow in that first pic it is lines up perfect with that tree behind it

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Here's the big ten that's showed up the last two mornings. He left before I got there this morning so I left my climber on the tree and am gonna try to sneak in super early tomorrow. Got skunked this morning but I put some more corn there.
View attachment 24867

View attachment 24868

View attachment 24869

Here's the spot I'm hunting him

View attachment 24870

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413664952.450217.jpg

Here's the other guy that showed up there twice

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413664986.536895.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413665000.710802.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413665018.868244.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413665034.426168.jpg

And here is the guy who showed up at the food plot twice (I think it's the same deer)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413665091.403030.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413665103.182323.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413665120.296161.jpg