Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

teenbowhunter's trail cam pics 2014-2015

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Thanks guys, hoping it'll have time to grow. Doesn't look like its gonna rain for another week. Planning on setting up along the river tomorrow morning where the wind will blow my scent across the river. Hopefully I'll see some action.

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Hunted Saturday afternoon and was able to check two cams. One had inconsistent does showing up and the other had those two bucks showing up again a mile downriver of where they had been. Also got one sequence of a new buck.

Heres some interesting pics:

Groundhog? Got this same pic twice 30 mins apart...

Now heres the bucks. What do you guys think on age? 2nd one has one triple brow and one double. 3rd one only showed once but has matching split brows.

rsmith

That second one is a beauty that's for sure, but his body looks young. I would feel bad killing it because if his age but I'm telling you right now if that first or second deer came through they would be getting drug out! Good luck! Also do you know that person in the first pic??

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Haha no I have no idea who he is. He looks pretty funny though. Quite a few other guys have permission on the property so idk if he is trespassing or not. Will probably show the pic to the landowner. Hunted Saturday morning a mile up the river from these pics on his smaller property and didn't see anything. Checked the cam and had a lot more pictures of these guys with two smaller bucks. They definitely travel quite a bit. Finally got some daylight pics of them :). Also seems to be a decent number of does, hopefully I get a chance to stick one. This may be my last season in Ohio if I go to college out west so if these guys walk by there's a good chance one of them is taking an arrow depending on how they make me feel with a bow in hand. Would love to see them in two or three years though... ANy guesses as to whether they're 2.5 or 3.5?

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Thanks guys, I definitely love the genetics. I just wish all the guys hunting this property and neighboring properties could pass bucks like this up. I can't imagine how many giants we would have walking around

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
:pickle::smiley_clap::pickle::smiley_clap::pickle:
A new one!!!!!! He only showed up once but its right next to the food plot. Corn still isn't out so he might be in there. The rye didn't come up, must've been bad seed, but the brassicas are sprouting up. Found a nice rubline on an oak ridge on the other side of the property and set up a cam, can't wait to check that one. I was so excited when I saw this guy peeking around that tree! He's definitely a shooter but what do you guys think on age and score? I was thinkin 3.5 to 4.5 maybe. This is a five yard shot from my stand, the cam is at the base of my tree.

Last edited: