Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nice buck

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Weak g2's also. I wish mountaineer was here to show me some big ones. I hope he put 50" on JD. Otherwise he is still a dink this year.

JD posts some average deer, not dinks by any meens. Theyre all possible prospects but he really needs to keep his options open. Good luck JD! Your going to be challenged this year thats for sure...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
JD posts some average deer, not dinks by any meens. Theyre all possible prospects but he really needs to keep his options open. Good luck JD! Your going to be challenged this year thats for sure...

He's retired. Told me himself last winter. And the winter before that. Looks like Favre is at it again. Lol.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
He's retired. Told me himself last winter. And the winter before that. Looks like Favre is at it again. Lol.

Yep. Says he likes turkey hunting more than deer hunting. While that might be true about the turkey hunting, I don't see Mr JD on the sidelines or watching deer season anywhere BUT a tree stand. lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yep. Says he likes turkey hunting more than deer hunting. While that might be true about the turkey hunting, I don't see Mr JD on the sidelines or watching deer season anywhere BUT a tree stand. lmao

You're talking about a guy who three years ago filled his tag early. A month later I text him and he's sitting in a stand. Puzzled I said "you don't shoot does". He laughed and said "I don't even have my bow" lol. Crazy cooter got up early just to go sit in a tree like a squirrel.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
You're talking about a guy who three years ago filled his tag early. A month later I text him and he's sitting in a stand. Puzzled I said "you don't shoot does". He laughed and said "I don't even have my bow" lol. Crazy cooter got up early just to go sit in a tree like a squirrel.

rotflmao now that is funny!

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*

I remember that.. was that the year he shot that pretty basic 10 point with nubby drop tines that clearly needed another year? Never saw it in person but I heard the cam pictures made him look bigger than he actually was...

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I remember that.. was that the year he shot that pretty basic 10 point with nubby drop tines that clearly needed another year? Never saw it in person but I heard the cam pictures made him look bigger than he actually was...

Your right about that...

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana

Sure ain't from you by the pictures you send me. You send pics of bucks so small I gotta get a magnifying glass out...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sure ain't from you by the pictures you send me. You send pics of bucks so small I gotta get a magnifying glass out...

bahahahah!

Pffff, I ask your opinion what they may score, that gives me an idea how many years I have to pass them up to get them world class.

No kidding. Whenever I think I have a 140-150" deer, I send the pic to JD. He lets me know it is probably only 125 or maybe 130". He is great at raining on my parade. lmao

I sorta like this "pick on JD" thread. I am having fun.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Shot a 172" last season he thought was 155"... I knew itd go 170. Start texting me your deer pictures phil, ill let you know what they score.

Good idea Alex. JD's deer are 125" before they lose their spots. lol

By the way, that was a phenomenal buck last year. You worked hard for that deer. Heckuva buck!

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I think he's done...