Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nice buck

rsmith

He has so much character, if he was on my cam I would deff be looking for him and trying to sling a arrow at him. BUT, if you did pass on him he may be an even bigger monster next year

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
He definitely ain't no 2 or 3 year old! Dolp!!!!

He looked 3-4 both body and rack last year although its not the best pic of his body last year. He prolly never be any wider than he was/is but his character and mass certainly has potential I would think. It would be VERY hard to let a 4.5 year old walk unless he was all busted up or there was something much bigger that I'd thought I had a decent chance at. I would rather he not even come by me so I didn't have to make that decision...lol

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Today... At 10am...lol

I pulled the cam out of here today as well. Won't be no more pics of him till next year if he makes it through... Hopefully!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
In all honestly, this deer has so much potential I don't blame JD for pulling and moving out and let the chips fall where they fall. If I were in his shoes I'd rather have his sheds on my mantle and chase after him next season TOO. Good luck in finding them JD!
Now if I saw him down here where I hunt and he gave me a shot op! Whole different story! Lol

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
In all honestly, this deer has so much potential I don't blame JD for pulling and moving out and let the chips fall where they fall. If I were in his shoes I'd rather have his sheds on my mantle and chase after him next season TOO. Good luck in finding them JD!
Now if I saw him down here where I hunt and he gave me a shot op! Whole different story! Lol

That's exactly what I'm hoping. This buck and that drop tine buck should be dandies next season. But if someone kills one of these boys so be it. They'll both probably end up at our sugar woods soon after season starts from all the hunting pressure at this farm. Then hopefully I'll be holding them sheds in March...

Diablo54

Outside
That's exactly what I'm hoping. This buck and that drop tine buck should be dandies next season. But if someone kills one of these boys so be it. They'll both probably end up at our sugar woods soon after season starts from all the hunting pressure at this farm. Then hopefully I'll be holding them sheds in March...

Do you need help do you need help do you need help do you need help Do you need help do you need help do you need help do you need help Do you need help do you need help do you need help do you need help Do you need help do you need help do you need help do you need help?? I'll help

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Do you need help do you need help do you need help do you need help Do you need help do you need help do you need help do you need help Do you need help do you need help do you need help do you need help Do you need help do you need help do you need help do you need help?? I'll help

Lol!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I heard he is taking bids Taylor. Highest bidder gets to shed hunt with him. mischeif.gif

Around here. . . .dead deer. I wouldn't hold back. Not saying you don't see pressure. Just saying, you are in a different league than I am. You got called up to the majors. I am still in Double AA minor league ball (maybe single A). Can't blame you either for holding out. You know what the potential is. Best of luck to you JD.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I heard he is taking bids Taylor. Highest bidder gets to shed hunt with him. mischeif.gif

Around here. . . .dead deer. I wouldn't hold back. Not saying you don't see pressure. Just saying, you are in a different league than I am. You got called up to the majors. I am still in Double AA minor league ball (maybe single A). Can't blame you either for holding out. You know what the potential is. Best of luck to you JD.
I'm in little league.:D