Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

NEOhunter's trailcam photos

NEOhunter

I think I'm hoping to see the bigger 8 come walking by, I'd rather shoot him. I think I would let the 10 pass by in hopes of next year or the year after. I'm intrigued by the fact of seeing the 10 because I think he is a new deer. I don't recognize him from last year.
I'm planning on getting a smoker this year so hopefully that helps my chances. Based on the thread I read about the scent smoker it seems to be worth the money.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I think I'm hoping to see the bigger 8 come walking by, I'd rather shoot him. I think I would let the 10 pass by in hopes of next year or the year after. I'm intrigued by the fact of seeing the 10 because I think he is a new deer. I don't recognize him from last year.
I'm planning on getting a smoker this year so hopefully that helps my chances. Based on the thread I read about the scent smoker it seems to be worth the money.

Good decision on the scent smoker and letting the 10 walk for this year.

NEOhunter

WGI_0239.jpgWGI_0241.jpgWGI_0248.jpgWGI_0370.jpgWGI_0473.jpg

Here is the latest from my camera pull today. Here are the best from the 500 pictures I got. I have the 8 point at the top of my list. The 10 point could hopefully make it through the year, I'd like to see what he could be next year.
The last picture is a 7 pointer that looks like his velvet is gone. Can't wait for the season too start!

NEOhunter

Thanks, I am also excited my wife says she wants to go hunting this year too. Hopefully one of us can get the job done this year. Good luck to everyone else.