Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

bthompson's Trail Cam pics

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Pulled the cards last sunday, last pull until opening day...Now the Story begins..

HUNT1094.jpg

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
I have to tally up how many pics I have of him, all I know is that I don't have any daytime pics of him in the last 3 weeks...need to backtrack and see if I have any pics from earlier this summer...he might have just temporarily re-located for a few nights, if that is the case, I hope he likes what he found and wants to stick around for awhile!

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Alright, that was fun and my wife is a little pissed that I spent the last night few nights in bed looking at deer instead of her...she'll get over it though. lol!

I'm pretty much convinced this is the same deer from post#14...right brow tine is short and has a curl or 2 TOO it...left brow tine is longer and straighter...left side G4 is just starting to grow.

post #14 is the only daytime pic that I have of him so far but I also have multiple pics on multiple days of him at night and around 5am...so I don't think he just randomly showed up.

I just need to find out when and where he goes before and after hitting my feed blocks.

photo.jpg

Last edited: