Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bigslams trail cam thread

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
He just texted me back and said "will do, sorry about that". I'm glad he didn't get pissy about it and understands.

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Good too hear, hopefully he's not blowing smoke.....

I'll find out soon enough if he is. Those little bastards are usually out roaming around when I pull in and when they run loose they always stop in front of my camera for a picture. I've been dealing with this shit off and on with him and the other neighbor for 3 years now, I've had enough.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We recently had issues with a loose dog in our neighborhood. I tolerated it until it killed 5 of my neighbors chickens and she thought it was Remi at first. I love dogs, especially labs and lab mixes. But sometimes you got to do what you got to do.

Chickens are safe again...

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sort of running out of options here and I'm fuggin pissed. Went out to the land today to spread some fertilizer on my little clover plot. On my way out, I heard the barking of those little bastards, then here they come, running up into the woods on my land. As I was walking down the hill getting barked at a hen turkey flew out of a tree. So those little shits spooked the turkey up into the tree when they came running. Checked my trail camera and there was a picture of one of the dogs at 5:30pm on the 27th, one day after I asked the son of a bitch to keep his dogs on his property. He texted me yesterday and asked if he could cut up the downed trees I have out by the road, being the nice guy I said ya that's fine. I'm being cool by letting him get some easy firewood and he can't hold his end of the bargain up. The thought of SSS is getting a hell of a lot easier. I notified him via text that his dogs spooked a turkey on my land, also told him that I set some yote traps, which I didn't but he don't know that.

Was going to say tell him you have many snares set out for coyotes that are rampant in the area and you cannot be found responsible if they get tangled up in them and die before you find them. Especially after you have asked him on multiple occasions to keep his dogs under control. Oh you could also say you saw one of his little dogs being chased by a couple yotes.....