Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

bigtens 2014 -15 pics and season

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
ive been so busy at work working 70 hours a week i havent had much time to do anything with trail cameras, i finally got my plots mowed that i planted last year and got the plot behind my house ready for planting. since i was back there working behind the house i put out some minerals and me and my little girl hung a camera sunday night, monday i got home and we started mowing and she wanted to see the deer pictures i told her we prolly didnt have any yet but we walked out back too check anyway, 118 pictures in one day. the first 5 or 6 were us and i was showing her the pictures of her putting out the minerals out and then boom there was a doe, i kept looking threw them and then a familiar face showed up. deerhigh14.jpg this buck is way ahead of what he was last year at thins time. i had pics of him in my back yard all the way up til season then gone, ive only got 2 acres but i hope he stays around a little longer this year. it got me excited too get some cams out on the big ones that i had pics of last year i know there still out there.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
just to compare, this pic was on 6-29-13.joshshouse13 987.jpg i did my plot a little different this year i got some plot screen and planted the bottom edge of the plot closest too the house too block the view of the house and driveway. have yet too put any seed out for the plot itself but ill do that in a few weeks. ill keep you posted on how the plot screen works and grows.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
ric my names josh buddy, no big deal tho ive been called way worse than chad. lol ive got some cams out on the farms i had pictures of the big ones last year, i didnt tell my buddy i put any out because last year, he messed it up with being in there all the time. ill check them in a few weeks.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bigten, bigslam, same thing to Ric. He can't see or read. Don't feel bad. lmao

Good luck with him. He will get anyone pumped for the season!

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
ive got most of my cams out now, ill end up checking them this week ive had some good scouting trips so far but cams have been a little slow so far. i may be losing one of my main properties that ive hunted for about 15 years now. it goes up for auction august 2nd, but hes got a 700,00$ reserve on it, i think he want to much its only 100 acres and isnt good farm land. but if it doesnt sell its good for me. it just sucks knowing all the time and work ive done out there is going down the drain. heres 2 pics i pulled real quick from 2 cams i checked last week, 20141.jpg20142.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sucks to hear about the hunting prop issue Josh. We've all been there man! Nice pics and hope things work out for you!