Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spencie 2014

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
The bucks are starting to show up. I got pics of 7 new ones this week. No shooters for sure. There was one way off in the dark that "looked" big. Here are some projects.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That 10 is about the same caliber as the buck Jesse was sharing recently. Do you know how old these two are? What happened to the stud 8 you had coming in last year with the nice curl on his beams?

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
That 10 is about the same caliber as the buck Jesse was sharing recently. Do you know how old these two are? What happened to the stud 8 you had coming in last year with the nice curl on his beams?

This 10 is at least 4.5. He is slightly bigger this year. The 8 (9) you mention is a few weeks from showing up....if he follows last years game plan.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The 10 has a few inches on mine. Solid 140ish deer IMO. And I hear you on the rain. Its scary dry right now.

Yeah I agree Jesse but they just looked similar. This bucks mass and length is a little nicer, prolly about 10" difference in score.

Hope that buck you had coming in last year finally shows up Spencie cuz he'll be a dandy...he should be anyway! Lol