Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spencie 2014

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
We think this is him from last year. If you compare the videos you can see his right ear tip is missing.

Plus the narrow spread IMO. Definitely same deer, but the ear tip is a huge distinguishing factor. If his length gets even better than last year with more mass he'll be real impressive!

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Nothing big but some decent bucks on video. In 2011 the first buck we got on cam was in mid-august. Each year is getting better. We've been waiting on a dozer all summer to make a 3rd one acre food plot but the weather has won out each time.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
that bean plot looks great! Did you use a planter or did you broadcast it?

That bean "plot" was planted by the landowning farmer. It's not easy to get good bucks in front of the camera in large ag fields without pumping out corn....which the farmers don't like because it attracts the deer to their fields...or so they have told me.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
That bean "plot" was planted by the landowning farmer. It's not easy to get good bucks in front of the camera in large ag fields without pumping out corn....which the farmers don't like because it attracts the deer to their fields...or so they have told me.

didnt realize that was an ag field looked small to me! Thank you for the input!

rsmith

The bottom one on the right looks to be really nice! Actually they all are nice in my book