Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds - Fall 2014 TOO Outing - October 10-12

What weekend for Strouds?

• October 4-5

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • October 11-12

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • October 18-19

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Doesn't Matter to Me

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Ok fellas. We need to start a grocery list or what's everyone bringing to the table? Lol. Last year I brought sausage gravy and bisquits. This year, it's gonna be soup beans and corn bread or cowboy beans. Either or?

Big Weff

Athens
Beer, some kind of food, and a hell of a personality haha. Il just coordinate what I bring based on what all the big dog food guys bring.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Ron, bring soup beans and corn bread!

I'm going to bring my smoker and redeem myself on the deer quarter. I know what went wrong last time. I'll bring stuff to do fries also. Anyone got fish to bring?

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Ron, bring soup beans and corn bread!

I'm going to bring my smoker and redeem myself on the deer quarter. I know what went wrong last time. I'll bring stuff to do fries also. Anyone got fish to bring?
You got 'er! Soup beans with a ham hock or two and corn bread it is.
I may have a bag of gills in the freezer. If so, I will bring em!

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This has been on my mind since the bow shoot. I wanna keep things simple & not turn into a kitchen bitch. So, Fri night I will do baked beans & Sat night I will do stuffed peppers or cabbage .... or both & fried rice. Prepare TOO fart !

Ricer2231

This has been on my mind since the bow shoot. I wanna keep things simple & not turn into a kitchen bitch. So, Fri night I will do baked beans & Sat night I will do stuffed peppers or cabbage .... or both & fried rice. Prepare TOO fart !

If you wanna do cabbage I will do the stuffed peppers Kev. That is if I can cook them in one of your Dutch ovens. I have a new stuffing that is awesome and would love to try it out on you guys.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I've got fish. I didn't bring any last year because the first year we were so busy fetching Mason's carcasses from the woods we were awful late getting it fried. I have Mason about 1/2 convinced that this year we should stick to squirrel hunting and campfire lies - we'll see how that goes.

Big Weff

Athens
I can't remember if it's Rick or Ron who buys that fish batter but if there is some extra there I'd like to buy some

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Ron: Soup beans and corn bread.
Dante: Paper plates, bowls, plastic silverware, cups, napkins.
Kevin: Baked beans, stuffed cabbage, maybe fried rice.
Don: Stuffed peppers.
Brock: Fish
Jesse: Deer quarter and fries.

Nickel, you usually bring breakfast goods. You want to do that again?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Hey Jesse, who did you reserve the cabin for?
Just wondering because I got the call from Mike today and reserved the other Cabin. I know J wanted to sleep in the cabins again so I got one. I figure Brock, Mason, Danmann, and somebody else will be in one like we did the last few years? J and myself will be in the other one and that leaves 2 spots in that cabin.