Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds - Fall 2014 TOO Outing - October 10-12

What weekend for Strouds?

• October 4-5

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • October 11-12

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • October 18-19

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Doesn't Matter to Me

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hell if you can afford the gas that's pretty much all you'll need as far as I'm concerned..... Any other excuses Chuck lol.....

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Bought some protein...

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
John, they just don't want our help do they???? lmao.....
J, I try my best to hold there hands. However, I will have Charles talking my ear off all the way down. "Bla,blabla" Yeah I get it you like to smoke meat! Lol

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
John don't be giving out too many mustache rides. You know I'm the jealous type.

J, I try my best to hold there hands. However, I will have Charles talking my ear off all the way down. "Bla,blabla" Yeah I get it you like to smoke meat! Lol

Lmao!!!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I been sitting here looking at the topo map thinking "OMG, I need a strategy.....I need a plan...." Fucking stress.

Less is more.

Here's my fucking plan - I'm gonna not even worry about dragging my fuggin bow to hunt Friday. I'm gonna sleep in Saturday. I'm gonna find a trail and walk around bumping deer and seeing God's greenery and enjoying the day. If I see a deer and feel like cleaning my gun I might take a shot. I'm gonna eat pork and brisket and drink some beer and relax with my feet up so as not to ruin my nice boots with all of the hot and cold running bullshit that will no doubt be streaming forth. Yep. got a plan this year.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I been sitting here looking at the topo map thinking "OMG, I need a strategy.....I need a plan...." Fucking stress.

Less is more.

Here's my fucking plan - I'm gonna not even worry about dragging my fuggin bow to hunt Friday. I'm gonna sleep in Saturday. I'm gonna find a trail and walk around bumping deer and seeing God's greenery and enjoying the day. If I see a deer and feel like cleaning my gun I might take a shot. I'm gonna eat pork and brisket and drink some beer and relax with my feet up so as not to ruin my nice boots with all of the hot and cold running bullshit that will no doubt be streaming forth. Yep. got a plan this year.

That has been my plan for the last couple years lol. I go more for the brotherhood and just relaxing with the best people around. If I shoot something it's a bonus but I am not going to bust my butt to do it. If I wanted to do that I would stay home lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That has been my plan for the last couple years lol. I go more for the brotherhood and just relaxing with the best people around. If I shoot something it's a bonus but I am not going to bust my butt to do it. If I wanted to do that I would stay home lol.

Pretty much my thought process as well, I enjoy spending time with all you disturbed individuals and sitting around the campfire listening too the stories.... Heck I came down last year for just that Saturday night never even brought the gun out lol....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Travis and I plan to shoot every deer we see within range. I've got 5 spots picked out around the park.