Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds - Fall 2014 TOO Outing - October 10-12

What weekend for Strouds?

• October 4-5

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • October 11-12

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • October 18-19

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Doesn't Matter to Me

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I saw one of those blow away at a Michigan Longbow Shoot years ago and the damned thing had guys hanging onto each leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're great in the rain though! :pickle:

You coming down Ted? Campfires have healing properties.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Jesse any connection for bales of straw? Might be a good idea Kevin had too throw it down too hold down the mud some.... I'll pitch in for that.... I'd prefer not too haul it down from up here....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We have some old hay bales in the barn I can throw on the hitch hauler. They'll work the same. Friggin' straw is like $8 a bale right now! Wanna get rich these days? Plant some winter wheat and put up straw! Dang.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
On a serious note, if I come I'll have to bring my lab. He's 9 years old going on 5, gun shy, high strung, and my buddy. My wife and daughter will be out of town this weekend and since we moved off base we don't have anyone to watch him. I may put him in a kennel, but it might cost more than I can swing. Bubba is a dumb arse, but he's my buddy and a great dog. Would there be an issue with having him in camp?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I don't mind him being there.

Mike said there are some skids down there, but the more the marrier. Especially with the rain forecasted for Friday.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
TF, bring him along. I think there is going to be at least one other dog in camp for the weekend and I don't think it will be an issue at all if you bring him along.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Looks like another fiesta in the making for the Strouds weekend. Have fun Guys!! Can't wait to see the pics and follow along.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Safe travels for everyone and enjoy yourselves! Looking forward to the pictures of food, good friends, and of course the good food.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Well crap.... Looks like I can't make it after all. I'm broke....... I need to start working and getting my VA disability so I can start living the good life again..... Actually I've got a job and I'm waiting on my security paper work to go through. I also filed my VA claim so I should hear something in a few months.

Have fun, if things change I'll come out.