Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds - Fall 2014 TOO Outing - October 10-12

What weekend for Strouds?

• October 4-5

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • October 11-12

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • October 18-19

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Doesn't Matter to Me

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I can't wait to hear the muzzy bark and spend some good time with great friends.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Looks like I will be there really early Friday morning. Working nights all week. Will be getting off work in columbus around 6:30. Don't see the reason to drive north an hour and a half just to turn around and drive 3 hours south again. Just gonna head straight there.
Hope I can find a good rest area along the way to get cleaned up a little and I'll need to stop along the way and pick up some supplies but other than that I expect to be rolling in around 8:30 - 9:00.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'm looking forward to this as well. I might bring the muzzy up and try to take a doe Saturday. Depends on what the weather is though. I'll be out Friday afternoon after kate finishes up with school.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Some last minute stuff...

• Please bring $5 or so per head for use of the group camp area as well. Any extra I collect just goes in to the kitty.
  • The cabins are $40/night per cabin. We do not have all the bunks filled, so feel free to thrown in a little extra since we had the reserved and it is TOO late to back out. I'll cover what we don't collect. Or someone step up and fill the last two spots.
  • There are no canopies for rent within an hour drive of Strouds due to it being Homecoming weekend at OU. If you have a canopy, please bring it. We can make a cluster of canopies and then top it with the tarp Joe will pick up. It will be raining this weekend, so we'll need to stay covered. I will have a tarp for the firewood.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
We'll be down Friday afternoon sometime. I'll have to hang around here until after lunch service as Fridays at lunch are too busy to bail out. Mason gets out of school at 3, so we'll head that way after that sometime.

GEEZER GET YOUR GEAR PACKED!

Ricer2231

Nor am I! Can't get that drunk any more either! :smiley_blackeye:

Speaking of getting drunk, last call for peach, blackberry, or apple pie. I will be loading up Thursday night and leaving for Strouds Friday afternoon so if you're interested let me know by pming me. So far I have..........
Outdoorsfellar-peach
Redcloud- peach
Aholdren- peach and blackberry
Beener-peach and blackberry.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Done. It'll be here Wednesday. Figured I was sick and tired of being cold and wet at TOO events. We can butt our canopies up to it and put Joe's big tarp over that to keep the water from leaking between the canopies. We can keep our shit under the smaller canopies and have the big one to socialize under.