Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great Ohio Weekend!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Well got to Ohio this past weekend and had a blast. Got to see family, friends, and the deer woods.

It rained but still didnt stop me ran the new tractor a ton, and got almost all my plots planted. I will touch them up come first week of june to make sure I am satisfied with them. Check on the new rig below!

photo 2-1.JPGphoto 1-1.JPG

at1010

*Supporting Member*
sorry dont know how to rotate the pics! If someone can help that woudl be great!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well got to Ohio this past weekend and had a blast. Got to see family, friends, and the deer woods.

It rained but still didnt stop me ran the new tractor a ton, and got almost all my plots planted. I will touch them up come first week of june to make sure I am satisfied with them. Check on the new rig below!

View attachment 21558View attachment 21559

Glad too see you made it home..... Nice looking rig.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice. Doesn't look like you are blowing all the money you are making. Didn't spend it all on beer and strippers in TX. lmao

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Nice. Doesn't look like you are blowing all the money you are making. Didn't spend it all on beer and strippers in TX. lmao

hahaha Beer maybe, strippers you learn that lesson pretty quick. OL blue balls aint too fun!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
took me a minute to get this haha good one tho lmao

Nice rig tho man! Nothing like going back home.

istn that the truth. I took some vacation in June. Ill be at the farm for 3 or 4 days straight. Finishing up a plot, and getting licks fresheneed up and stands hung! Deer season.....Alberts Ready!

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
We've got a very similar tractor at the club and they are nice. I think our has about 120 hours on it now. Hoping it will keep doing the job for years to come.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
thank you for all the nice comments! Makes me miss Ohio, damn had a dream about driving it last nigh! hahahaha

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I sure would like to get one of those. What series and model? How many HP and pto HP?

its an l3800 im not sure on PTO hp. I just know I ran a 5ft tiller, and kept it at 540pto and it ran great through some darn muddy areas that have never been tilled that deep before. I have a land pride bush hog, and tiller straight from Kubota dealer. I wouldnt want anythign bigger on my farm due to the lay of the land, and trails so Im very happy with it.