Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Game carts

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Truth be told, Big Dog probably made both of them UK. I have two deer carts to sell. Mike has dibs on the first one. The other one is also in the box and available for $75. I will try to round up some pics of it tonight if I get a chance.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
From my dealings with them as long as they have solid tires they're all about the same.... They move deer a whole lot easier then draggin them along the ground :smiley_depressive:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This is the old model. The new model is the BDDC200. Basically just a bit larger tires is my understanding of the differences. I think 20" wheels? Can't remember and the cart is at a local archery shop on consignment right now. The other one is new old stock I acquired last year and I need to dig it out to verify which model it is. It was from Gander Mtn though and I know Big Dog was making their stuff last year. bddc-100 deer cart.jpg

Milo, I've been using one for years, ever since the last knee surgery it came from sportsman guide. Don't know what model but it has 20" tires and is rated for 500 pounds. The large tires really help with dead falls. I could not retreive a deer down south without it since I tore my quad.
Greg