Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Early muzzleloader from TONK

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Interesting. Surprised they didn't touch on the non-resident license price increase.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I wonder if the guy setting in on the conversation is the new biologist he was looking to hire back in October. I suggested he hire Lonewolfnopack but for some reason he didn't jump at my suggestion. :)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I wonder if the guy setting in on the conversation is the new biologist he was looking to hire back in October. I suggested he hire Lonewolfnopack but for some reason he didn't jump at my suggestion. :)

Yeah. I remember him saying the new guy was from Auburn.

Huckleberry Finn

My favorite part was the discussion of the antlerless only season, even for archery, that there was great participation...and then when they talked about doing away with the antlerless tags, they both laughed and said "You wouldn't head into the woods without a buck tag"

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
My favorite part was the discussion of the antlerless only season, even for archery, that there was great participation...and then when they talked about doing away with the antlerless tags, they both laughed and said "You wouldn't head into the woods without a buck tag"

I noticed that too. :smiley_chinrub: