Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Did hell freeze over?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ever tried some of the new an less expensive loads? I am a newbie but word on the street is there are some highly effective,great patterning load that cost half of that.Just wondering what your experiences are with other loads in your current gun,barrel,and choke combo?

Haven't tried anything out of my gun but did a ton of reading on other forums for the same gun with load / choke combos. Some really impressive patterns. I'm using a stoeger 3500 auto with a hevi shot .660 choke and the 3.5 hevi blended loads. They're a stacked load of 5,6 and 7 shot. I'm taking Travis to pattern his gun tomorrow and were going to fire a couple different loads. I'll post a thread tomorrow.

Haven't tried anything out of my gun but did a ton of reading on other forums for the same gun with load / choke combos. Some really impressive patterns. I'm using a stoeger 3500 auto with a hevi shot .660 choke and the 3.5 hevi blended loads. They're a stacked load of 5,6 and 7 shot. I'm taking Travis to pattern his gun tomorrow and were going to fire a couple different loads. I'll post a thread tomorrow.

I cant wait to see what ya post.