Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bowhunting Super Show?

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Ditto. Told Joe we need one of them quietkat bikes to pick mushrooms and snatch our turkeys.

On a side note, tiffany looked like she hated her job. Never seen such a fake smile in my life.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ditto. Told Joe we need one of them quietkat bikes to pick mushrooms and snatch our turkeys.

On a side note, tiffany looked like she hated her job. Never seen such a fake smile in my life.
uploadfromtaptalk1395538889485.jpg

You mean like this.lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Told Brock he should really screw em. wait to get his pic taken then tell tiffany to get out of the shot and strike a flamer pose with Lee.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It was my fault she was upset. I told her I wasn't coming to the show. Also told her "For the last time, lose my number. I am a happily married man. It was 15+ years ago. Get over it woman." :smiley_crocodile:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Did anyone pick up one of those duel grunt calls? I did, I really like the sound of it. I also bought one of their strikers for my pot calls. Made in the USA.

We ended up making the journey down Sunday morning. Too bad I ran over something just N of Delaware and had to find a place to get my tire patched which turned our morning arrival into an early afternoon one. Seemed pretty slow there and was surprised by the number of vacant booths. Got to shoot a few bows though. My daughter shot Elite, Mathews and Obsession bows and liked the Obsession the best. For me it was just Elite and Obsession, the Elite Energy 32 was sweet to shoot. My son was trying out the crossbows and liked one of the Ten Point's they had. About the only thing I brought home though was a new Covert T-shirt and sweatshirt which was my goal. Wanted to pick up another trail cam but figured I'll hold off until after our Spring trip this year.

Kinda pissed about the Lee & Tiffany thing. By the time we made it back to their booth it was closed off as they had a seminar coming up so they cut off the line. My daughter really wanted to meet them and the sign said they would return at 3:00 pm. Well we walk back up at a couple minutes to and sure enough, they changed the sign to say they were going to be in the seminar until 3:30 and would not be returning for the meet n greet. They were tearing everything down right then and she couldn't even get a T-shirt. Told her it wasn't worth our $$ if it wasn't worth their time then, especially when there was an hour of show time to go.