Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Goodbye Shotgun Plugs?

Huckleberry Finn

I dug my Marlin 45-70 rifle out pending the law change. I'll take couple cases and drill a hole through the case at the base and load some bullets for my dummies. Looks like a fun year coming up.
The reason I'm drilling a hole in the case so I can feel the hole in the dark when loading up. The last thing I want to do is be a dummy and load a dummy round in the chamber. LOL

Someone with the expertise like yourself could make some money selling orange painted dummy rounds in a little baggy...

Huckleberry Finn

Sounds like it'd make a few bucks.... Good idea and Frank is the guy too make it happen....

The 5 most popular PRC rounds...top of the baggie with your business card (and an email account to order other calibers). Sell 'em to Woodbury Outdoors, Vance's, Sportsman's Den, and Fin Feather Fur (7 stores total?)....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The 5 most popular PRC rounds...top of the baggie with your business card (and an email account to order other calibers). Sell 'em to Woodbury Outdoors, Vance's, Sportsman's Den, and Fin Feather Fur (7 stores total?)....

Fin, Feather and Fur has one opening in boardman this summer/fall....

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Gee guys good idea and I'll look into it. But I'm retired and tired. Doing R&D work now. All I need is another project.
I found 2 cases of high speed 22LR in my basement and sent it to the gunshow in Indy this weekend and 20 bricks sold out before noon. Got 50-55 per brick.