Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot - July 18-20

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I'll be there with my buddy Mark who came last year. I'm making Venison Pumpkin Curry, A Jamaican inspired dish that's killer.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Switching shifts meant back to working on weekends for me. Haveta to take the wait and see approach.....Fugg!!!

I'll be bummed if I miss this thing!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll be setting up camp at Woodbury Thursday night if other people are going to be there then. If not, I'll be there Friday AM around 9-10.

I wasn't sure if I was going to make this year's event and I'm NOT going to be able to make it this year. :smiley_depressive: We'll be in Colorado, during these dates. I hope everyone has a great time and I'll look forward to seeing you all next year. :smiley_blink:

My wife and I don't get to see our twin granddaughters, but once a year, as they're in Colorado. Here's a couple pictures of them...they're 3 years old.

10419955_10152486831929594_2117031525160527056_n[1].jpg

crafty3.jpg

Bowhunter57

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I wasn't sure if I was going to make this year's event and I'm NOT going to be able to make it this year. :smiley_depressive: We'll be in Colorado, during these dates. I hope everyone has a great time and I'll look forward to seeing you all next year. :smiley_blink:

My wife and I don't get to see our twin granddaughters, but once a year, as they're in Colorado. Here's a couple pictures of them...they're 3 years old.

View attachment 21959

View attachment 21960

Bowhunter57

Easy decision right there! They're adorable! Enjoy your family and have a safe trip!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
We'll keep you in our sips, I mean thoughts BH57, Cotty, J, and DJK.

Yes so far:
Kevin (outdoorsfella)
Jesse (bowhunter1023)
Don (Ricer2231)
Joe (Jackalope)
Adam (5Cent)
Greg (Fluteman)
Steve (Hoytmania)
Mike (Mike)
Mark (Mike's buddy)
Dennis (Customizer1000)
Ron (Full bore)
Ryan (huntn2) - Saturday mornin

TBD:
Gordo
Bigweff
Moundhill
finelyshedded
buckbuster217
Curran

I am up for a Thursday night start Jesse.

Last edited: