Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot - July 18-20

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
DO NOT FORGET TO BUY A RANGE PERMIT AHEAD OF TIME!!!

I have one box of clays ready to rock and will probably bring another. I'd love to have 20 of us shooting this year!

Last edited:

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
My Brother In Law and I had planned on coming out this year. However my wife surprised me with tickets to the Buckle Up Festival for Saturday. Its a huge country concert down in Cincinnati. Saturday night we will get to see Willie Nelson. I guess there is always next year. Hope everyone enjoys.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Ok where will you all be shooting bows?

They have a walking range at the same spot as the gun range but it is before you enter the enclosed fence section where you need the range pass. We usually go shoot trap or rifle range and end up moving all of our cars/trucks out past the main gate so we can shoot the bow range after the shooting range closes so we don't get locked in when the guy leaves.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
They have a walking range at the same spot as the gun range but it is before you enter the enclosed fence section where you need the range pass. We usually go shoot trap or rifle range and end up moving all of our cars/trucks out past the main gate so we can shoot the bow range after the shooting range closes so we don't get locked in when the guy leaves.

Yep. If you are coming to this thing, spend the $5 and get the permit. Or stay at camp by yourself when we shoot; or shoot 3D by yourself! lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yes, the range permit can be purchased online through the DNRs online license sales.

Cake is good. Maybe a half sheet this year though. Seems like we had plenty left.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
C1000, no worries, not everyone shoots. Some guys ride along to watch, some fire a few rounds, some have to be beat to be removed from the line. Ya can hang out at camp till we pick up bows, or just bring it along. Flexible group, flexible schedule. Plus, you never know when its going to rain :)

Well miss ya Cotty! Well be sure to drink a few for ya.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I don't shoot guns very often at all

Ifn I'm able to make it this year I'll take one for the team and hangout with you! Rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Seriously though, I might just hang out at camp and drink some beers and snack on some grub while they shoot this year.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
C1000, no worries, not everyone shoots. Some guys ride along to watch, some fire a few rounds, some have to be beat to be removed from the line. Ya can hang out at camp till we pick up bows, or just bring it along. Flexible group, flexible schedule. Plus, you never know when its going to rain :)

Well miss ya Cotty! Well be sure to drink a few for ya.

I'm sure it'll be more than a few. I'm sure the Coshocton ER will miss me as well.