Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot - July 18-20

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
What's on everyone's agenda for arrival? If you're taking Friday off, let me know if there is any interest in heading down Thursday evening.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Sounds good. I know its a ways off, just trying to get vacation days for the year lined up. Sounds like there will be decent attendance Friday which is good to hear.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I hate to admit it, but I have never properly filleted a fish. Every attempt I have made resulted in a horrific butchering. I'd like to make a point to hit some of the surrounding areas and catch some fish. Then have you fellers teach me how to filet a fish. Then eat the tasty little bastards!

My Grandfather taught us on Bluegills! lol Over and over...
Once you get that down, Anything else is easy.

I won't know if I can come until the last moment.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My Grandfather taught us on Bluegills! lol Over and over...
Once you get that down, Anything else is easy.

I won't know if I can come until the last moment.

Sure hope you and Jeff can make one of these events so's I can finally meet you both. Fingers crossed!

This new shift change I'm on will make it tougher to get off and work this event into my schedule but I will definitely try my best to be there! My off days are now Tues/Wed....dang! We shall see.....

ohio
Well you won't be bringing me that skull if you don't show up ric, btw if you are wanting it done it doesn't need bleached, just cleaned and degreased