Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot - July 18-20

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lol, I'm planning on being there

..............................................the sound of the crickets is deafening! Rotflmao

YKW................LMAO

Just kidding Dennis! All I can say its about time buddy!!! I guarantee you WILL have a great time with some great guys!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Going to miss this one fellas. I used up a bunch of vacation time with the family in Florida. I want to save the few days I have left for the fall TOO gathering.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Well I put in for time off today, so I'm planning on it, what should I bring?

Bow and arrows(plenty of em...lol),sleeping bag and pillow,beer and food! I think that about covers it....:smiley_coolpeace:

Oh, and leave your blowup doll at home as this is NOT that kind of function and there might be kids around you sick sumbitch!

Rotflmao............YKW

ohio
Bow and arrows(plenty of em...lol),sleeping bag and pillow,beer and food! I think that about covers it....:smiley_coolpeace:

Oh, and leave your blowup doll at home as this is NOT that kind of function and there might be kids around you sick sumbitch!

Rotflmao............YKW

Haha but you wanted me to bring that black guy doll you said you had a special place.for it, plenty of arrows? Lol they are TOO expensive to lose

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Haha but you wanted me to bring that black guy doll you said you had a special place.for it, plenty of arrows? Lol they are TOO expensive to lose

lmao. Wait until you get talked into the 100 yard shot at the bear or the 80 yard shot at the whale or whatever that thing was we shot at last year lol. If you don't loose at least one arrow....your not doing it right lol.