Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot - July 18-20

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm impossible to offend. What I didn't want was that chicken head in our camp! That's some miserable company right there!!!

Thanks for putting up that video Mike! I haven't looked at the SP images/videos yet, but will do so tonight. There might be some dandies on there!!!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Looks like a great time as usual guys! Wish I coulda made it out, anytime you've got a group from TOO getting together you've got the recipe for a ridiculously good time.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm impossible to offend. What I didn't want was that chicken head in our camp! That's some miserable company right there!!!

Thanks for putting up that video Mike! I haven't looked at the SP images/videos yet, but will do so tonight. There might be some dandies on there!!!

What Jesse. You didn't think it was funny when I came walking over with them in tow and said I was the pied piper of trash. lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Looks like a great time as usual guys! Wish I coulda made it out, anytime you've got a group from TOO getting together you've got the recipe for a ridiculously good time.

Maybe one of these days we can get you to show up slacker. Lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Jessica's sister said Travis ate 45 dollars in fair food yesterday. lmao I told her it was because at the TOO campout we eat on an hourly schedule with snacks between meals.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Jessica's sister said Travis ate 45 dollars in fair food yesterday. lmao I told her it was because at the TOO campout we eat on an hourly schedule with snacks between meals.

Lol. Ole Travis is a fine young man Joe. He was big help for me on the deep fryer. However, whenever I saw a piece of fish or fried cheese on the plate by itself. All I had to do, was point and he would pounce. Much like a bird dog on a cock pheasant! Rotflmao

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Agreed. He's a good kid. Was that his first sips of whisky?
BTW, Mark says thanks. He had a good time.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Definitely a good kid. Been around a lot of kids that age and he's the cream of the crop. One things for sure, that boy will be able to drink grown men under the table when the day comes! He's build like a barn and with that appetite, he won't be able to drink enough to get drunk! lmao

Buckmaster

Portage
he won't be able to drink enough to get drunk! lmao

I knew a girl in college like that. Stellar beauty that all the guys would try to get her drunk so they could take advantage of her. It would never happen as she would drink everyone under the table and the boys would go home with a case of whisky dick.

Now she competes in Triathlons so she's probably done drinking. Alcohol had no ill found effects on that girl.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Thanks guys it was really nice meeting all of you and if any of you need any help with the snaring or questions just get with me and I would be glad to help out. The food was great and thanks to Kevin for making a great meal Friday evening. Joe I am glad I hit that bottle fri and not sat. LOL Gotta agree with everyone that Travis is a nice young man and it is great that you have taken him under your wing JOE. I will say that all of you should try to make an effort to go to one of these outings even if for only a day you wont regret it.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Thanks Brian, your knowledge was much appreciated by all. I TOO will chime in about Travis. This certainly wasn't his first rodeo, & it's always a pleasure seeing him. He's a very likeable young man who truely loves the outdoors !

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks for sharing the weekend, I had fun reading all through the posts and watching the videos.... Thanks again.... See ya at strouds.....