Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Offseason Plans

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Well mom, dad, and myself are finally pulling the trigger on a tractor. Saved for a few years. Going to be getting the Kubota l3800 bush hog, tiller, front end loader, box blade for dad to keep his driveway nice, and smooth.

Putting in a new food plot about 1.5- 2 acres in size. This will be nice to add, since all my deer are bedding on the clear cut property. Yes, I just said MY deer hahaha (I know they are not)

These are the plans so far for me!

Strother23

Columbus, OH
I plan on doing some shed hunting in the spring and making a homemade salt lick and get a cam over it. Then in probably in late July I'll be doing my first food plot.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
My off season plans are to work part time at Dicks Sporting Goods in the lodge. The extra money I'm making is going towards my WY antelope hunt. With any luck I'll save enough to also go to Idaho for elk too.

I got me a bow fishing set up and plan on using it this spring/summer.

I'm also planning on doing some coyote hunting in April while I'm turkey a scouting at Letterkenny army depot.

The number one thing is getting back in shape. I've had three surgeries in the past two months and have really gotten out of shape. I'm starting on Monday with a goal of doing the Memorial Triatholon Sprint in June.