Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cant get my smileys to work

Gordo

Athens County
not trying to be needy but for whatever reason It wont let me insert one of the faces after my post. Maybe need a certain post amount before you can do that?

I can see them next to my text box, but click them and nothing happens.

There's that other box on top next to the "attachments" button but that wont let me do that either.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
not trying to be needy but for whatever reason It wont let me insert one of the faces after my post. Maybe need a certain post amount before you can do that?

I can see them next to my text box, but click them and nothing happens.

There's that other box on top next to the "attachments" button but that wont let me do that either.

If you look under your reply box see if you find the " Addional Options" and make sure the " Disable smileies in the text" box isn't checked.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I had an issue a couple of weeks ago where I couldn't use any of the tool bar options when posting. No smilies, bold type, change in type size. I PM'ed Jack, after a few days the problem went away. Not sure what changed.

Gordo

Athens County
My other computer has old school Internet Explorer. I think that was the prob. Gotta upgrade the browser on the other PC. Party Time. Happy New Years!!! :smiley_beer::smiley_carnaval: