Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot

What weekend would work best for you?

• July 25-26

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • August 2-3

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • August 9-10

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I would take the 25-26th. I would be leaving here after work on the 25th so wouldn't get there until about dark. Would have to take a vaca day for the 26th but that will still leave me with a few days for the fall outing as well. Should be good to go.

Didn't want to pick a date that was any closer to the fall outing or try to work it around school starting. Never a fun time of year around here when the kids start getting ready to head back. Weekends are spent shopping and getting supplies and all. They have been starting right around the start of archery season the last few years here.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I should be pretty Arab looking as I will be coming back from the beach.

Motion third as it is on the schedule now.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
For the love of God and everything that is holy, someone take that thong outta there before it gets to Cotty!

Don't let him fool ya Don, he's not gonna wear it in spite of us, but rather because he enjoys the way they feel and likes the way they look. Splits the boys right down the middle. Looks like two small tumors...

Ricer2231

Don't let him fool ya Don, he's not gonna wear it in spite of us, but rather because he enjoys the way they feel and likes the way they look. Splits the boys right down the middle. Looks like two small tumors...

Thanks Greg for burning this image into my mind.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393037201.868018.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thank you Don and Greg for the laughs! Greg, please do not use child psychology on Mikey cuz you want to see him in a thong! Lmao