Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bushnell network trail camera

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Bushnell introduced a new network trail camera at the Shot Show. They had a demo running in -24 degree weather and so it should work around here. LOL.
The system works through their website and it's a pay as you go rate and no long time term agreement. Sends to smart phone or email and the went through AT&T for the setup so there's nothing else to buy.
MSR 599.00. Our Dist. carries a full line of Bushnell so I will look into it.
If I knew how to a paste and post the link I would. But I'm computer challenged. LOL
Anyone into posting simple instructions for this old guy?http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/bushnell-delivers-the-best-networked-trail-camera-shot-show-2014/

Last edited:

DXT

Just right click on the URL at the top of the browser and select copy. Go to post and reply to it and right click on box where you write comment and select paste. That should do it.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just right click on the URL at the top of the browser and select copy. Go to post and reply to it and right click on box where you write comment and select paste. That should do it.

Thanks now that was simple and it even worked.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I just checked our Dist. website and it's not listed yet. I'll report back when listed.