Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anybody hunting in this weather?

I can't sit on a stand, waiting to get cold enough to go home. I'd rather sweat, wear bug spray and sit in my stand for hours during the early season.

If I'm going to hunt in this type of cold with high winds and blowing snow, it's going to be for coyotes.

Bowhunter57

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I'll be out next weekend, last chance kinda thing. Won't shoot a doe, most of the bucks are either busted up or have shed, so chances are that won't happen, so I guess I'm hoping for a button. I just know I will be kicking myself till September if I don't at least give it one last try.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I'm going out soon to pull a cam and I'm gonna sit there for tonight. Have gotten some decent bucks lately but no way to really pattern them mostly night pics but its worth a shot I'll be taking my wifes crossbow and tucking into an old blow down. I've never shot one with a crossbow but maybe I can make it happen tonight.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I'll be out tonight. I think this may be my last deer hunt of the season because of work. Sucks but I'll be stuck working all week and highly doubt I'll get to go out. Possible I'll get a chance next weekend but who knows what the weather will be like. If I have a shot at any deer tonight I'm going to go ahead and take it. Good luck everyone.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Good luck everyone! I also plan to get out for awhile, then maybe again Thursday when the wind chills aren't as brutal.