Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Geauga County bucks and does

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Good looking buck. If he trips your trigger when you get a shot opportunity then kill him. If not then don't. Simple as that. Good luck!

rsmith

Just another update, more bucks are coming into the plot now than at the feeder which is awesome, more does as well, so more does hopefully will equal more bucks! so far it has been that way, so here is the updates from the past 12 days

Last edited:

rsmith

Thanks, I moved the camera around the good plot and I like the direction it's in now a lot better. Just looked out my brother bedroom window and I can see the side of the plot and counted 3 white tails moving, don't know who they are exactly but this weather is getting them up and moving thats for sure

rsmith

Okay, just a quick update, I have seen a lot of does from the stand and on camera but my hit list bucks have been gone since 9/20. I was worried after not seeing them for a month but I have stayed out of their am practice good scent control when checking my camera, I let it soak for 2 weeks after the 17th of September and just pulled for the 2nd time now and I'm so releaved because both sticker and the diamond 8 are alive and well, I pulled the card this afternoon and had pics of them in the am and pm for the past 3 days so hopefully they keep the same routine because I'm goin out tomorrow morning and night because they wind will be perfect for it. They were my number 2 and 3 my number 1 or the biggest 8 is no where to be seen in camera but I'm sure he is still close by. Hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow and if not I'm going out Saturday and Sunday to my friends property where I saw 2 shooters at 80 yards so either way this weekend should be good

rsmith

Just a quick update, got some bucks staying around but coming in late, hopefully this cold weather will push them out to daylight hours the first buck is one I passed which I regret every second doing now, and the other two I passed on as well. The pic of the two fighting is the first buck and another 7point. The one I passed seams to be a dominate bully and should evolve into a nice buck next year. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420587902.847954.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1420587928.971759.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1420587970.743869.jpg

Last edited: