Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Geauga County bucks and does

rsmith

new buck I've never seen before from card I just pulled:smiley_crazy: PICT0071.jpgPICT0092.jpgPICT0100.jpg

rsmith

got some more cool pics of the half rack and the boy with a big 4 on one side and a little bean sprout on the other locPICT0133.jpgPICT0134.jpgPICT0135.jpgPICT0136.jpgPICT0137.jpgPICT0138.jpgPICT0139.jpgPICT0140.jpgking lastnight which is always cool

rsmith

Those are some cool pics. Hopefully you get a shot on them next year.

I hope so! I'm praying to keep them around! I got lots of does coming in at all times of the day and either 3 in a group or 6 in a group so hopefully that will bring in the bucks next year

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Yup, I know where Chardon is......I90 to 44 south, pass the State Highway Patrol Barracks and your there, lol. Nice bucks, I think that one has been hanging out close to the Perry Nuke Plant. :smiley_chinrub:

rsmith

Yup, I know where Chardon is......I90 to 44 south, pass the State Highway Patrol Barracks and your there, lol. Nice bucks, I think that one has been hanging out close to the Perry Nuke Plant. :smiley_chinrub:

Yes sir I'm in that area, and I know he is all jacked up! He's got a huge growth on the left side of his face by his jaw, all jacked up rack, and a nice battle scar on his left eye but that just makes him way more desirable for next year :smiley_clap:

rsmith

PICT0880.jpgPICT0883.jpgPICT0917.jpgPICT1270.jpgPICT1276.jpgPICT1360.jpgPICT1542.jpgPICT1618.jpg

just a quick post to show some pics I got last night after the awesome weather! some have sprouts already and 1 holding on still

rsmith

My belief is that the 2 that are growing already are the 7 and the 8 just because of body stature and body movement from pictures, but the one that is still holding is a first for see. But still no sign of the big 9 that looks like he is a fighter, but I don't think he will stay away for long because I got a group of 7 does that are always in every morning and night so maybe that will draw him in with a combination of a good spring and fall food plot

rsmith

first two pics are the same deer, that is his progression over the past couple weeks/months, and second two are what i believe to be the 7 i had coming in last year, and fifth one is of a buck i had last year as well, and the final two are of a hopefully 9 point i have had encounters with last year, look on first page of this and look for a jacked up rack and look at his side of his face and notice how it is messed up and look at the 9 point and see how his is messed up as well. if so he is going to be number 1 on hit list this year,but if not i have some other pretty good candidates as well

rsmith

PICT0944.jpgPICT0906.jpgPICT0713.jpg just a quick update, and yes that was this morning that the one was coming through but both of these bucks always travel together so the other must have been pretty close