Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Geauga County bucks and does

rsmith

here are a couple pics that I have got over the past couple months here in Geauga County, Chardon area if anyone knows where that is MFDC2113.jpgMFDC2169.jpgMFDC2224.jpgMFDC2295.jpgMFDC2424.jpgMFDC2425.jpgMFDC2428.jpgMFDC2435.jpg

rsmith

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping to take either the nine, or big 6 next year but I will take any of them they all are nice sized

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Nice bucks, good luck on your quest....

Hard too believe your around chardon and no snow in any if the pictures lol.... I work in Vienna and live in Salem....

rsmith

Nice bucks, good luck on your quest....

Hard too believe your around chardon and no snow in any if the pictures lol.... I work in Vienna and live in Salem....

Hahah I know! This weather is all jacked up, rained a couple days ago and was like 45 the past 2 days so it all went away

Schu72

Streetsboro
I sometimes hunt Burton and Newbury. Numbers haven't been there the last couple of years to make it worth driving up very often. Glad to see there are a few left.:smiley_depressive:

rsmith

I sometimes hunt Burton and Newbury. Numbers haven't been there the last couple of years to make it worth driving up very often. Glad to see there are a few left.:smiley_depressive:

Yeah man! They are all night prowlers by me which sucks but good so they will be around next year!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That wide busted up 9 has a lot of facial battle scars it looks like to me. There even looks like there is a big lump or some swelling behind his left eye just above his jaw. He ain't know romeo thats for sure! His spread leaves him wide open for face gouges.

rsmith

PICT0457.jpgPICT0458.jpg
That wide busted up 9 has a lot of facial battle scars it looks like to me. There even looks like there is a big lump or some swelling behind his left eye just above his jaw. He ain't know romeo thats for sure! His spread leaves him wide open for face gouges.

He is FAR from a Romeo for sure but that makes him even more interesting! and I know that lump is very weird :smiley_chinrub: i found some better pics to show the weird lump/growth