Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Clusters of people simply vanishing in national parks

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
[video=youtube;nCT5D6U8GYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCT5D6U8GYw#t=70[/video]

The video above at the 1:07 mark shows a news report that is chilling, shocking and inexplicable. Clusters of people simply vanishing, sometimes 2 or 3 but up to 20 and 30 people disappearing from the same locations across the US in national parks, sometimes right from under the noses people that are with them. Young, old and in between, some of them are found in places that are termed as “inaccessible,” or in areas that had already been searched. Stranger still is the reaction of the Federal agencies asked for public records where the answer isn’t just “no, but HELL no,”
Clothes found shed at the time of the vanishing, sometimes neatly folded, other times not.
After compiling the evidence of these disappearances, it shows that there are approximately 30 different locations where these cluster of vanishing people are occurring.

- See more at: http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/#sthash.vBkGJ9rh.v6GUKNFK.dpuf- See more at: http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/#sthash.vBkGJ9rh.v6GUKNFK.dpuf

MissingClusters1.jpg

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
My location would be easier to find for the large pile of spent brass...lol

I wonder what its all about?

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I'd like to see them break it down more as to the "type" of adult people that go missing. Yuppies out for a stroll?
People with any type of survival skills?

Given the locations, I'd imagine that city folk could easily disappear due to stupidity. Getting too close to a cliff edge, that type of stuff.

Supposedly it is not due to wild animal attacks but that doesn't mean animals aren't eating up the remains later.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I just looked his books up on Amazon. $50+ each and paperback at that! Guess I'm not that interested in seeing if the books break down the type of missing people.

:smiley_blackeye:

CJD3 said:
Government...
The lesson here is to stay out of the National Parks...maybe. :smiley_chinrub:

My neighbor was a U.S. Navy SEAL that did 3 tours in Vietnam. He told me several training events, one of which they were being told to capture the head of a Girl Scout camp...without the others being aware of it. This person would be released without harm, later, after confirmation of the person's identity...already known by prior mission intelligence.

Bowhunter57

jlane

dunn nc
their not kidding it,s really happening, starting next september it,s going to start in ohio, you must stay indoors, don,t go outside for anything, send me your land maps,permission slips to hunt your land,trail cam pictures, i,ll take care of thoes pesky deer and about febuary of 2015 it will be safe to venture back outside:smiley_clap:rotflmaorotflmao