Thread: Clusters of people simply vanishing in national parks

Clusters of people simply vanishing in national parks

The video above at the 1:07 mark shows a news report that is chilling, shocking and inexplicable. Clusters of people simply vanishing, sometimes 2 or 3 but up to 20 and 30 people disappearing from the same locations across the US in national parks, sometimes right from under the noses people that are with them. Young, old and in between, some of them are found in places that are termed as “inaccessible,” or in areas that had already been searched. Stranger still is the reaction of the Federal agencies asked for public records where the answer isn’t just “no, but HELL no,”
    Clothes found shed at the time of the vanishing, sometimes neatly folded, other times not.
    After compiling the evidence of these disappearances, it shows that there are approximately 30 different locations where these cluster of vanishing people are occurring.

- See more at: http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines...v6GUKNFK.dpuf- See more at: http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines....v6GUKNFK.dpuf

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MissingClusters1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	18964
    There's Plenty Of Room For All Gods Creatures. Right Next to The Mashed Potatoes.

With a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.
    You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. - Isoroku Yamamoto

Odd
    What does the Fox say~?

My location would be easier to find for the large pile of spent brass...lol

I wonder what its all about?
    There's Plenty Of Room For All Gods Creatures. Right Next to The Mashed Potatoes.

I'd like to see them break it down more as to the "type" of adult people that go missing. Yuppies out for a stroll?
    People with any type of survival skills?

Given the locations, I'd imagine that city folk could easily disappear due to stupidity. Getting too close to a cliff edge, that type of stuff.

Supposedly it is not due to wild animal attacks but that doesn't mean animals aren't eating up the remains later.
    What does the Fox say~?

I just looked his books up on Amazon. $50+ each and paperback at that! Guess I'm not that interested in seeing if the books break down the type of missing people.

What does the Fox say~?

Bigfoot. Just saying.
    Hicks Lawn Services, LLC

dba Hank Tucker Outdoors

Quote Originally Posted by hickslawns View Post
    Bigfoot. Just saying.
    I'd go with Bigfoot over Aliens.
    What does the Fox say~?

*Supporting member* Outdoorsfellar's Avatar
    I know a few people or so who I'd like to tell to go take a hike. Just say'n.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I'd go with Bigfoot over Aliens.
    The aliens would be more apt to folding clothes than Bigfoot wouldn't they? Lol
    Team #8

Quote Originally Posted by finelyshedded View Post
    The aliens would be more apt to folding clothes than Bigfoot wouldn't they? Lol
    They (bigfoot) might be starting to domesticate now!
    What does the Fox say~?

Government...

Quote Originally Posted by CJD3 View Post
    Government...
    For what purpose? We are talking kids and disabled people for many of the disappearances.
    What does the Fox say~?

Quote Originally Posted by CJD3
    Government...
    The lesson here is to stay out of the National Parks...maybe.

My neighbor was a U.S. Navy SEAL that did 3 tours in Vietnam. He told me several training events, one of which they were being told to capture the head of a Girl Scout camp...without the others being aware of it. This person would be released without harm, later, after confirmation of the person's identity...already known by prior mission intelligence.

Bowhunter57
    Criminals obey gun laws like politicians follow their oath of office.

These days you just never know...

their not kidding it,s really happening, starting next september it,s going to start in ohio, you must stay indoors, don,t go outside for anything, send me your land maps,permission slips to hunt your land,trail cam pictures, i,ll take care of thoes pesky deer and about febuary of 2015 it will be safe to venture back outside