Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Muzzleloader Buck

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site, nice buck congrats on the harvest.... Nice deer beard as well lol.... And we won't hold you knowing Lundy against you either lol....

Het

Good deal. Steve is a great dude. Glad he had you stop by.

Nicest guy I've ever met. We fish a couple walleye tournaments together each season. The deer is at the butcher. The butcher claims it scored around a 168. Seems a little optimistic to me, although pictures don't do this deer justice. Never been a 'big rack hunter'. I'm like a little kid if I'm fortunate enough to harvest a doe, but there's been a little part of me that has wanted one for the wall, especially since I have to stare at these on the walls of the cabin all week, lol.

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very nice walls Het! The 8 in the first pic is a dandy! Thanks for sharing them! Congrats to whomever killed the deer on the walls TOO!

Lundy

Welcome too the site, nice buck congrats on the harvest.... Nice deer beard as well lol.... And we won't hold you knowing Lundy against you either lol....

Not only do we know each other we are actually friends:)

Glad you found your way here Het, as already conveyed, very nice buck!!

DeadOn

Congratulations and great deer on your wall. I particularly like the 8 point with the turkey tail coming out the back of his head. LOL I've never seen one like that. Did he fly down from the roost?

Welcome to TOO.