Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Scent Smoker

TwistedX

I've gotta say that this has impressed me! I knew these guys to be knowledgable and willing to help out but this is an awesome act of kindness! Thank you to those involved its nice to see this nowadays! :smiley_clap:

teej89

NE PA
Brock I musta parked beside ya today lmao
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389153716.828547.jpg

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Hickslawns and Brock,

I just got the free to me scent smoker in the mail. Thank you both very much! I have some nice camo coveralls from Cabelas that are just a little too tight on me but they are pretty much new. I was going to post a thread and see if anyone can use them and jut ship them for free as a way to keep the generosity going.

Also I will be sure to post some dead deer pictures with the scent smoker as soon as I get my buck this year (and future deer starting next season). I have no doubt that it will work and I'm very anxious to try it.

Again, thank you guys. Unbelievable!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Early season usually 2 times a week unless I sweat then I wash them immediately. Late season I've been known too go 2 weeks without a wash, that's how good the smoker is.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Base and 2nd layers once a week in early season. Outer layer maybe once a month. But I smoke my clothes and myself every hunt.

The same here. But I have enough base layers to change for each hunt.
I smoke up in my insulator base layer each hunt, then all layers that I take with me. I even unzip my backpack and fill it with smoke and zip it back up for the trip out to the stand. When I unzip the backpack you would be surprised how much smoke smell comes out.
Haven't been busted by a single deer in 2 seasons. It's fun to watch the deer come in down wind and just stand there and smell the air for couple minutes then just go their merry way but unconcerned.