Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thanks to all...a true brotherhood

Gordo

Athens County
The fact You can ask just about any question related to ANYTHING and someone always chimes in still amazes me.

It seems like the one thing we all have in common, is that when we do something, we dive in and school ourselves on it. A bunch of knowledgeable mofo's.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
The fact You can ask just about any question related to ANYTHING and someone always chimes in still amazes me.

It seems like the one thing we all have in common, is that when we do something, we dive in and school ourselves on it. A bunch of knowledgeable mofo's.

Does a redneck shit in the woods? If so, what does he wipe his ass with?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388525637.704391.jpg

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Lol I've never tried a rabbit. I prefer those big green velvet leaves in the spring and summer. I'm kinda "shit outta luck" in the winter time though.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Lol I've never tried a rabbit. I prefer those big green velvet leaves in the spring and summer. I'm kinda "shit outta luck" in the winter time though.

How do you think Larry the Cable Guy lost his sleeves Chad? Why do I always make sure to wear two pairs of socks when I go hiking? It isn't to prevent blisters. lmao

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
The one thing for certain is that any thread that passes 20 posts will end up about boobs, smokes, or crapping from any number of geographic locations (including from 20 ft above ground). But, agreed...this place rules.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The one thing for certain is that any thread that passes 20 posts will end up about boobs, smokes, or crapping from any number of geographic locations (including from 20 ft above ground). But, agreed...this place rules.

Ain't that the truth josh lol.....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

I have yet to drop a deuce from the stand. I'm sure my time is coming though!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Boobs, did somebody say something about boobs?

I have to agree, this is one of the best sites out there and like Gordo said, if you ask a question about ANYTHING your going to get the answer. Still amazes me as well Gordo lol.

reo

N.E. Ohio
No doubt the best forum around! Seeing people sometimes disagree while remaining respectful is one of my favorite aspects of TOO.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I just saw this circle jerk, so forgive me for not joining in earlier! lmao

I appreciate the kind words fellas. This place started with a phone call between Joe and I a few years back when we decided that it was on us to bring a better product to the market. Forums are not about making money or getting famous, which was/is the business model of our direct competitors. This forum is built to facilitate the exchange of quality information among quality people. You guys make this place tick, not us. The quote below from Gordo is the one tag line I us in nearly every conversation about this place with someone who hasn't been here. There is a depth and diversity to the knowledge here that you will be hard pressed to find in such an intimate setting. We don't rely on the 36,000 active members that AT has on a regular basis. TOO pumps out the same quality information with NONE of the nonsense and we do it with 250-300 active members. That to me is astounding.

Joe and I are the ones that owe the "Thank You" to you all. Keep up the good work and 2014 will be the best year yet for TOO! One of my resolutions is to bring more quality content to you guys through product reviews and some other ideas we have in the works. There is never a dull moment with this crew, so I can't wait to enjoy the laughs this year will bring! Thanks brothers!!!

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Im glad I found this site. Ive learned quite a bit since I joined. Ill be sticking around for quite a while.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Everything a man could as for is here.
:smiley_chitchat:

O sure. We get side trac OLOOK! A SQUIRREL!

Now where was I...
O ya. Its not just about the Outdoors. A wealth of knowledge resides here. There is a bond of brotherhood that has helped many a person get through everything from a blood trail to a gun question to life issues where you just need to vent. TOO is good shit!

(insert group hug here)

(OR BOOBIES...)