Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

In the market for a new bow

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
now put your change in your left pocket., double knot your left shoe, turn your hat backwards, and take a tee and stick it behind your left ear

NAME THAT MOVIE!

But great choice man! I've been waiting for you to post on here saying you got it.

Tin Cup. Good movie.

Congrats on the bow Mike, looks good.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hard to tell but make sure your cables bisect the large hole on the cam. Also take it back and have him reset the rest so the middle of the arrow is on the exact middle of the Berger hole.its set too high. He will need to reset your peep probably.

I thought the same thing about the rest height.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I thought the same thing about the rest height.

I didn't. I just looked at it and thought "Looks pretty good. Glad Mike likes it." haha

None of that stuff goes thru my head. I prefer driving 2hrs and handing Milo money. I really need to learn enough to do my own stuff. Milo is getting me there in baby steps of education a little at a time. lmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I didn't. I just looked at it and thought "Looks pretty good. Glad Mike likes it." haha

None of that stuff goes thru my head. I prefer driving 2hrs and handing Milo money. I really need to learn enough to do my own stuff. Milo is getting me there in baby steps of education a little at a time. lmao

Be thankful. Its a sickness. I can no longer look at bows without first attempting to analyze its tune or tunability in my head. Lol. I know, sad.